Klahanie School Form documents can be found here and online New Family Registration please go to https://www.jovial.org/klahanieschool/register
Returning Klahanie School families can register online for classes at https://www.jovial.org/klahanieschool/families
Please contact our school Executive Director Emily Graham with any questions regarding scholarship/financial aid, sibling rate and referral supports. We support community and offer financial assistance when needed. For new families, please contact the school for a Friday morning meet and greet tour following submission of Registration paperwork. email@example.com
Please note: future programming is dependent on safe assessment and choices during COVID-19 pandemic. Although we will maintain open, thank you for this patience as we daily solution create to maintain high quality schooling open during COVID-19 pandemic.
2020-2021 September-June Current Programming FULL
- AM Montessori 3-6 yrs Monday-Thursday 9:15-12:15 Cost: $605.00
- PM Mondays & Tuesdays Elementary Multi-Age K-5th Montessori/Circle Extension 1pm-3:30pm Cost: $257.00
- Partnership Site for Thursday Roots-Branches Vashon Sisterhood (please see http://www.vashonsisterhood.org for enrollment)
Art Fee: $275.00
Upcoming Montessori-Peace Empathy Programming
- Montessori/Circle 3yrs-6yrs. WAITLIST STARTED in multi-age Mon & Tues 10:30am-1:30pm, Wed & Thur 8:30am-11:30am Cost: $605.00
- Montessori/Circle Toddler 2-3yrs WAITLIST STARTED Mon, Tues, Fri 8:15-10:15am Cost: $525.00
- Youth Mentor in Toddler or 3-K Class for Elementary-Teen interested in Early Education, seeking empathy-peace practices and empowerment opportunities (longevity is dependent on Youth Mentor’s school schedule). Cost: Sliding Scale $175-$250 (per semester)
- Monthly Parent Compassionate Listening Circle Times: 8:30am-10:30am Last Saturday of the Month September-May Cost: Sliding Scale $25-$40 (monthly)
Art Fee Toddler 2-3 & 3-K Classes: $230.00
Art Fee Extension Programs: Sliding Scale $15-$30
Non-Refundable Enrollment Fee: $100 for all programs
2021 Summer Session
- Montessori Fun 3yrs-6yrs (Monday-Thursday) Mon & Tues 10:30am-1:30pm, Wed 8:30am-11:30am, Thurs 10:30-1:30 Dates: July 5-8, July 12-15, July 19-22 Cost: $370 (1 week), $720 (2 weeks), $1080 (3 weeks)
- Montessori Fun for Toddler (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday) 8:15-10:15am Dates: July 5-8, July 12-15, July 19-22 Cost: $320 (1 week), $670 (2 weeks), $1030 (3 weeks)
Summer Art Fee: Included in tuition
Summer Non-Refundable Registration Fee: $100 (rolled into tuition when due)
Registration Forms online Registration please go to: https://www.jovial.org/klahanieschool/register
Registration Forms required with non-refundable $100 deposit for enrollment. Klahanie-School Venmo, Cashapp or check.
Contact Klahanie School Executive Director if you are in need of tuition assistance. You will indicate on your Klahanie School Tuition Assistance Sheet your needs and please submit promptly with enrollment paperwork.
Klahanie School Governing Documents:
Klahanie School Guardian Handbook:
“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.~The Lorax
“It is not possible to be in favor of justice for some people and not be in favor of justice for all people.”~Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
“As a child, I used to visit the point where the water bubbled up from the belly of the earth to form a stream. I imagine that very few people have been lucky enough to see the source of a river.”~Dr. Wangari Maathai